Mount and Burn
- Plethora of mythic objects of a bygone time – no such thing as a boring magical item. Has to have a history/ background
- Prominent inland sea. – Centre of the world
- Evil – Spiders, Trolls, Orcs
- Different kinds of humans
- history is slowly breaking out of a cyclic nature after the death of the gods
- Faith exists, but is not understood
- Cults rise and fall like kingdoms, they are both good and bad
- No divinity – No Invulnerability
- No Fate – Prognostication as unto science. Nature is predictable, people are not.
- No permanent laws of magic. Magic is ever in flux, albeit slowly. Magic is not science.
- No Rev.Industry. Keep things Renn.
- No safe, reliable, expedient long range travel or communication (pick two and you’re okay)